Thursday 30 April 2009

Scrap Like You Mean It - Week 18


The themes keep getting stranger - this week it is scrap an outdoors picture, maybe next week will be one from indoors LOL! I have used My Mind's Eye 'Maggie May' papers, American Crafts 'Details', My Little Shoebox 'Sprinkle Glaze' alphabet, My Little Shoebox 'Flawless' transparency overlay and American Crafts ribbon.
I haven't done many card challenges recently, as I have been concentrating on an 'Altered Jigsaw' swap that I am in on UKS. Hope to get the pieces finished next week and then I can start focusing on my cards. There just isn't enough hours in the day!!

1 comment:

  1. OOh love the purple and green combo and those white swirls are gorgeous. Beautiful collaged, layered look, done with your usual panache :)

    ReplyDelete