Thursday 23 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 57


This week's challenge from Cute Card Thursday was to either distress or stitch the edges of the card. I decided to try out my new edge distresser on all the edges and then inked them afterwards. The papers are My Mind's Eye 'Maggie May' collection and the sentiment and flowers were done using Stampin' Up stamps and punches. The image is 'Buzz' by Penny Black and it was coloured using Prismacolor pencils and Sansador.I must give a special mention to my lovely daughter Natalie, who bought me a Wizard as a surprise present which I have used it to cut the Nestabilities.

4 comments:

  1. Fabby card Michele, those papers are gorgeous and I love the sweet image. I'm glad your Wizard has arrived, its fab isn't it, much easier to cut the Nesties. have a lovely evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, fantastic distressing! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love this hedgehog and I'm guessing the lovely mount shape is a nestable? Its lovely. And look - youve inked edges!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY. glad you've put the wiz to use already

    ReplyDelete