Thursday 2 April 2009

Scrap Like You Mean It - Week 14


This weeks challenge on UKS was to use something 'hidden' on the LO. I decided to use a spinner idea I had seen in a book, but my big problem was understanding how to fit it all together (Anyone who knows me will understand why LOL) Anyway, 5 hours later, I finally finished. The LO features the four different methods of transport we were offered when we arraived at the Rambagh Palace in India: camel, elephant, horses or horse and carriage.

I have used K&Co Que Sera Fera paper, Hambly transparency, Marrakech centre piece and K&Co K Ology brad. The title was cut on the Cricut and the journalling done on the PC.

4 comments:

  1. Cool LO - very technical and perfectly executed. Love the K&Co button in the middle, very evocative of India's style. 5 Hours to make a LO? Isn't that quicker than normal haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!!! your blog looks great, sorry I havent been by for a while. I am glad to say I have finished my Diploma. I have been crafitng alittle but not much. Catch you soon Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an accomplished LO! Full of technical skill, yet it hangs together in such an effortless way. Love your style, young lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout Michele and a very clever idea. Love the papers

    ReplyDelete