Thursday 2 April 2009

Amazing


I did this LO for my Dad, who is 68 going on 21! The journalling reads:This is my Dad, Les. He runs marathons, has done a bungee jump and has cycled from John o’Groats to Land’s End on several occasions. At the moment he is in training to complete the journey on a postman’s bike!
These pictures were taken as he was setting off on a 70 mile journey home, after riding the 70 miles to our house the previous day.
When I spoke to him later that evening he said he couldn’t understand why he felt a bit ‘achy’. I replied “Dad, it could have something to do with the fact that you’re 68 years of age!
I think the title sums him up! I have used Bazzill, Thickers alphabet and an Inkadinkado stamp.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! can't believe your dad is 68, he doesn't look his age and the cycling is obviously keeping him looking young!(and fit. He is an inspiration, well done dad!

    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful LO - a larger focal picture, everything kept in a grid etc - up to your usual very high standard :)

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO, Michele! Love the colour, and again, so clean yet delightful to look at. I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Michele and your dad looks a lot younger than he is. I wish I could ride that far on my bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous.

    Your dad is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete