Myself and a few friends got together last week for a play day. We did two projects and as usual, I didn't manage to finish mine. In fact this first project was completely re-done, when I got home, as I wasn't happy with it. It started off being an exact copy from a project done by Kate Bentley in Craft Stamper, but ended up looking a bit different, as I changed the 'black on yellow' stamping to water colouring with distress inks. The various elements have been 3D'd, and the lamp post is stamped on the glass, although you can't really see this from the photograph. It has been framed in a shadow box fame.
Now off to finish project 2....
This week's challenge on the 'Less is More' blog, is to make a one layer card featuring script. I inked a masked off area using distress ink and then stamped various leaf images and script, using the French Foliage stamp set from SU.
I've been married to Tim for 26 years and we have two daughters, Natalie and Lauren. I'm a 'wannabe' artist, who, whilst not naturally artistic, enjoys having a go at anything crafty. Sewing is my latest obsession.