Monday 13 October 2008

Design Your Life - Week Two


We were given a digital journalling card, with the title 'You', to use this week, along with another fab sketch. I featured my friend Karen in this LO, to illustrate for example, how she acts as my 'route finder' - I have a notoriously bad sense of direction, so whenever we go to a retreat I just follow wherever she leads. Last year she took me back to my room 5 different ways and I didn't even notice! She also limits my pressing of the 'buy it now' button and has probably saved me a fortune over the years, although I must confess to sometimes pressing it anyway, when she's not looking!

We had a great time at the Luxurious Angel's retreat last weekend - Roz, Suzanne, Kirsty and Lianne's classes were really good; Sarah and Lianne brought some great goodies to tempt us and we made lots of new friends - roll on next year!

4 comments:

  1. ooops I mean too not to.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO, Michele! Great photos of you both, and a really nice tribute to a special friend. :) alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO, it looks so darn professional. Fab photos of Karen & a lovely sentiment

    Px

    ReplyDelete