Wednesday 3 December 2014

New Hobby Part 2

I have always had the urge to learn to knit, but whenever I try, I end up losing more stitches than I have left on my needles! So I decided to have a go at crochet, which I found far easier, as there is only one stitch on your hook to worry about! I watched endless You Tube videos and finally had a go at a project. Lucy, over on Attic24 blog, makes some gorgeous bags, cushions and blankets, which in conjunction with the Wool Warehouse are available to buy as kits. You buy the wool packs from the Wool Warehouse and Lucy provides the pattern on her blog. I bought a pack, which gave you enough wool to make a bag, which I use to store my wool and also a cushion. Her instructions are really easy to follow and I am very pleased with my first attempt at crochet!




I have now bought the blanket pack, so watch this space....

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous bag, you are going some with your new hobbies - is it one a day for December?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed with what you've made and such gorgeous colours. You're a natural I hate you (no not really just really green with envy lol!). You have got to show me

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colours in this are gorgeous. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! When I saw the title of your post and it said 'New Hobby Part 2', I wasn't expecting actually to be 'New Hobby No.2'! I am a little apprehensive about clicking on the next post ... :).

    ReplyDelete