Wednesday 7 May 2014

Catch Up!

I've finally got around to photographing some of my recent LOs for blogging. (I know I've not been a very good blogger recently!) I have also finished the Masterboard project, which was featured on Paper Artsy's blog. I have copied the original Masterboard, but the intention is to then cut it into pieces and use it on LOs and cards - watch this space! The original was created by Jo Firth Young and she (and I lol), has used her JOFY range of stamps. I have coloured them with Prismacolor pencils.




5 comments:

  1. Great catch up. Lovely to see the layouts all finished. Love how colourful they are. Even your grunge is neat. Lol. Not sure how u manage to do that. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages - I recognise a few of them! What's the PP on the Pret page? I love icon-ic papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layouts. You've been a busy crafter with these. Great to see you blogging and sharing them :) Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, you have been very busy. Michele! Great to see these very oolourful pages. Loving your masterboard - I am sure that if I zoomed in, you wouldn't (unlike me) have gone outside the lines once :).

    ReplyDelete