Myself and a few friends got together last week for a play day. We did two projects and as usual, I didn't manage to finish mine. In fact this first project was completely re-done, when I got home, as I wasn't happy with it. It started off being an exact copy from a project done by Kate Bentley in Craft Stamper, but ended up looking a bit different, as I changed the 'black on yellow' stamping to water colouring with distress inks. The various elements have been 3D'd, and the lamp post is stamped on the glass, although you can't really see this from the photograph. It has been framed in a shadow box fame.
Now off to finish project 2....
Fussy Cutting on Layouts
9 hours ago