Thursday 29 July 2010

A Confession

Whilst still being a good girl and trying to use up my backlog of kits, I have a confession to make... I have resubscribed to Sarah's Cards kit! I only managed to go without 2 kits, before the withdrawal symptoms kicked in and I just wasn't strong enough to fight them lol!
Anyway, back to the backlog - I have used January's kit - Bo Bunny 'Flutter Butter'. The alphabets are Thickers and American Crafts Remarks; the trees are My Mind's Eye 'Abbey Road; and the border punch is EK Success.



4 comments:

  1. aw this is lovely. Great photos of the squirrels. How you had time to do this today I don't know. You must have rushed home from meeting me and set to. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Gorgeous! Love the shaped borders. Hopefully, this current run of using up the kits will make way for all the new ones in the future :) Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Michele. You've done lots of backlog stuff so you deserve a treat in the way of renewing your subscription! LOL! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see your page - I've kept popping in this week, and wondered if you were away on holiday! Your eye is so sharp for using details from the photos: the wavy stripe on the backs of the squirrels, the wavy-edged paper, the striped background, the curve of the plainer paper - masterful!

    ReplyDelete