Thursday 11 March 2010

Friday Sketchers - No: 92

Used this week's sketch from Friday Sketchers to make my Mum's Mother's Day card. Things were going well until I decided to make her a matching box. All of a sudden the day had gone, and I was STILL trying to lace the box together without it collapsing! Anyway, I got there eventually LOL! I used American Craft's Letterbox papers; Gina K and SU stamp on the box and Lili of the Valley stamp (Thanks Iola!), coloured with Copics, on the card ; roses from Wild Orchid Crafts; rose leaf stamp from Wendy Vecchi and the usual assortment of Nesties and punches. Not forgetting lots of SU ribbon!!


                            


                            

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Michele, love the colours you've used. Wow what a gorgeous box your mum should love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set Michele, I'm sure your mum will be thrilled with it.

    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeee you're a good daughter. No wonder it's taken all day. Nice rose but then you did have an expert teacher!!lol Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card & box set. That ribbon looks like it took a bucket load of patience. Love the rose too. We'll have to swap flower techniques - I'll show you mine if you show me yours haha Pxx

    ReplyDelete