Wednesday 12 August 2009

Sunday's Creations







I managed to complete two LOs and a card at the Warrington Crop on Sunday. I usually spend most of the time chatting, shopping or paper shuffling - so I am feeling quite proud of myself! The 'Monkey Swing' LO was designed by Lianne - I only added a title and changed the number of photos, so can't take any credit for the design. The 'Bloom' LO was inspired by one on the Crafty Stash Blog - I used the same papers and row of buttons, but changed the design of the LO. The card was made using SU papers, scallop punch and sentiment stamp, a Magnolia stamp which was coloured using Copics and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

3 comments:

  1. Bloomin eck you were busy last Sunday haha. Gorgeous creations as always. Love that you've used the bird jouranling stamp on the "Bloom" LO. I have that one and still haven't found a way to use it yet. Love also how you have a contrast going on in your card with the dark brown and mustard. Beautifully stamped and coloured in but where is the kid's leg??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,. just lovely, Michele! The Monkey Swing is so bright and colourful - how did you do the title? Love that bird journalling stamp too.... Gorgeous stuff. xx alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the monkey swing and the bloom is great but I neeeeeed to see the other leg on that girl.My imagination is just not up to it tonight.lol

    ReplyDelete